If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What does game say about me...

Dear Life,
I feel that i take winning game too seriously. I found myself often relying on my cunning self which i'm starting to think that my innate intelligence is cunningness(it's not a word? the spell-check suggested cunnilingus which would be ironic).

Quite often i find myself getting either too serious or involved as i would begin to feel agitated if people move slow, I would order people what to do in their turn, i would be just very defensive or accusatory, and i would actually feel mad enough to plot revenge for next move. I feel that I get too personal while telling others "it's just a game". I just don't want to lose. And I just hate it when people make me feel bad or guilty when I win. I want people to understand that.

I wonder what I could do differently next time. Today's game with Baylen and co. was very interesting. I could see I repeated a pattern and became a person in someone's eyes that I never want to be. I really wonder what could be different next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment