If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Monday, July 12, 2010

I most often find my voice in literature written by someone else. It is one more reason I think we're infinitely linked as a divine collection of spirits. Then, I just have to remember that I am never alone at any given moment. And I hope that other people could understand the intricacy of this bond we all share when they mistakenly think they're alone when they're not with someone.

At one point or another, someone has been in my situation, feeling what I feel while perhaps making any of the choices I could have made. Knowing this somehow I feel okay being by myself.

The theme would be loneliness. It's not always there but it does come and go like other waves of emotion. It's probably an indication of my lack of connection with the one person I have with me all along. Me. And here I am finding myself again writing this blog trying to record some clues that can help put these puzzles of thoughts and ideas of who ME is. The puzzle is yet to be complete but i can see that this puzzle of mine is shared by others. I'm not doing alone or just for me. I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment