It's 9.44 pm
It is now 9.58pm and I deleted what I had written. It was about friendship. It was about some tv shows. It was about a lot of things. I deleted because I've decided to keep it a secret in my head for now. The idea of friendship is still a fuzzy subject. A lot of it i have to learn about. I won't define it for I am yet to learn more what it means to be just friend, good friend, and best friend.
Whenever I think about friendship, I think about what Socrates had once challenged people to define it. From what I remember, Socrates had little success himself in defining the term for he expressed that he went back and forth between ideas. Taking his recurring advice through out the works of Plato, I should remain thoughtful over the subject matter and avoid rigidly defining things just for the sake of security in "knowing".
I'm moving in with a friend tomorrow for the summer and I hope to find a place to stay for school year later in the fall and the spring. I'm about to test and learn more about friendship as living with someone is not always easy. I'm excited for the opportunity to grow and learn more about other people. I'm trying to be optimistic with my job. I have some anxiety for I know not what the reality will play out when I set foot to work. I don't want my summer to pass by like a blink. Hopefully i could make something out it.
I want to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment