If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Save me from myself

Tonight I stumbled upon a song
It was lovely and tender as hope
The song is by C/X
and the lyrics are just beautiful.

"You always save me from myself."

Below is the link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxmS4UNrWY

I think being Veasna means randomly coming across a song on youtube and getting inspired to write a short blog. I think being me means sharing what inspires me. I can't specify what kind of inspiration I get from the song. It's a conflict between the romance and the allure of vulnerability and the desire to be anything but helpless and always relying on the knight in shining armor.

"it's not so easy loving me
it gets so complicated
all the things you've gotta be...
you're gonna save me from myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment