If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I think I should do (or so it seems...)

1.0 I should stop drinking pepsi at 2.55am

Now that we got it covered, these are the things I want to do (mostly buy):

1.1 A vase. For what? flowers? I ask the same question but I feel there's an intrinsic need for a vase when you move into a new apt. And it's not for flowers.

well, i don't think a vase is something I'm going to buy. But i would want more pillows, some posters, and some ideas of what to make my room less soulless. I mean more soulful, more soulful. Glass is half-full.

The truth: I feel like there's something missing when I walk into my room. I don't want that. That feeling of who lives here needs to say me. And we here again trying to figure out the moment i met me. I think i will take a walk a long some aisle and hopefully an object or two can give me some idea. I understand intrinsically that I can't let objects to define me but as far as I know even if i let them define me, the real me will always still come out intact. SO for it's worth, I don't think i will worry myself by losing me to objects. I shall just find something I like to see in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment