If you would be loved, love and be lovable.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The universe knows

I think the universe knows what I dream about. It has a keen sense of who I am. After all i don't doubt that the universe plays every role in our every day life. It knows what's best for me. It knows what I need. It understands how I feel when I dream. The anxiety. The relief. The pleasure. The pain. None of these things are exactly original and entitled to just one particular person. It is universal. But what is the universe that I'm referring to? You can call it god. You can call it the collective consciousness. But I call it the universe for it is fundamentally kind and I happen to agree with Einstein.

I think the universe knows what I dream about for it moves and shakes things around me, putting places and people around me just for me to experience as me and potentially as other people. It knows how I feel. It knows how I will react. The person I fall for. The I person I hate. The person I love. The person I regret to be. It knows and it whispers comforts. It knows my desires and it owns up the responsibility of fulfilling my desires by ways of dreams and events. I dreamed a moment I desired and I felt what I longed for. I had a good dream last night and the universe knows.

Thank you for your kind consideration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment