I think I'm starting to hate my cheese-filled title of a blog. "The moment i meet me and who I want to be", what kind of fucking moron picked this as a title? The type that I am, apparently. Does this mean I'm eternally screwed with my sense of " title" ? I originally thought it was perfectly aligned with the tone of the blog but the more I come across the title, the more I'm reminded I'm still a sucker for cheesy sentiment.
That must explain my taste in music, movies, and books. I think in my past life I could have totally been one of those morons that bought one of many Picasso's sunflowers immediately after his death just because he's dead and the painting is so great. Or maybe I was the moron who refused to buy his paintings altogether in favor of a more cheesy, trendy art during my era. This is all speculation.
But even if i'm a moron, so be it. I'd be my own moronic self than trying to be something different, something not suitable for me. Anyone can be called a moron these days. But being called that, i know, does not reflect the totality of a person. I think I've found my moronic side tonight. Can't wait for something better to show up. Perhaps, deep down I like crocs?
No comments:
Post a Comment